FIRST Global is an international not-for-profit organization with a mission to inspire science and technology leadership and innovation in young people across the world.
As an international robotics organization, FIRST Global’s mission is to inspire young people to become STEM leaders through the organizing of a yearly robotics competition open to high school students across the world – one team from every country.
We are always seeking volunteers who are hard-working self-starters and are willing to put in long hours for the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team, which is working to foster cross-cultural understanding and promote an interest in STEM through friendly Coopertition®. If you are interested in volunteering, please see our Volunteers page.
For inquiries into current career opportunities, send your resume, cover letter, references, and relevant samples to email@example.com.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Exceptional multitasking capabilities
- Sound judgment and ability to work with little oversight
- Willingness to work long hours and weekends as necessary
- The drive to take on additional responsibilities
- A strong sense of humor