25 يوليو Team Jamaica 2019 🇯🇲
Team Jamaica is an eminently competitive team. The members of the team are hardworking, competent and highly motivated. However, the members are more than a team, we are a family as we have grown and found solutions to problems together and this is what makes us exceptional.
1) Malik Morrison – Team Captain / Engineer (St. George’s College)
2) Aldane Stennett – Deputy Captain / Lead Programmer ( St. Jago High School)
3) Joel Tulloch – Team Spokesperson (Calabar High School)
4) Courtney-Kay White – Deputy Spokesperson / Driver (Immaculate Conception High School)
5) MarcAnthony Eaton – Lead Engineer (Jamaica College)
6) Dejanay Pinto – Driver (Convent of Mercy Academy “Alpha”)
7) Nikaela McCarthy – Engineer (Immaculate Conception High School)
8) Kevonteh Brown (St. Jago High School)
Paul Pounall – Lead Technical Mentor / Coach
Shevon McHayle-Heywood – Team Mentor / Coach
Phillip Llewelyn – Programming Coach
Daniel Palmer – Driving Coach
Gavin Samuels – Team Manager
Support Team Jamaica!
By making an unrestricted donation in the name of Team Jamaica, you are joining us in spreading a passion for STEM among the youth of the world. Even if we meet our goal, every additional dollar will help ensure that every nation is represented at the 2019 FIRST Global Challenge.