25 Juil Team Gabon 2019 🇬🇦
Gabon is a country in Central Africa crossed by the equator, bathed by the Atlantic Ocean and has 1.8 million inhabitants.
Team Gabon debuted in 2017 with the FIRST Global Challenge (FGC) in the United States in Washington, DC. In 2018, the team participated in World Adolescent Robot Contest in China and took third place with the best robot award. In July 2019, Team Gabon took part in the Pan African Robotics Competition in Accra, Ghana and won the special prize for the robot with the best design.
Team Gabon 2019 is composed of five young dynamic students coming from technical and professional high schools and curious to discover robotics. Today, we are very excited to be preparing for FGC2019 to meet other young people from around the world in Dubai.
The members of our team are:
– BAMOKINA Sagesse Dany, captain and spokesperson. He is passionate about aeronautics and industrial structures. He would like to become an aeronautical engineer.
– MAGANGA MBOUALA Emarodriane Esther, sociable and dynamic, she is passionate about computer science and would like to become an electronics engineer.
– MOUC’KAGNI Megh Zaï Andréa, passionate about languages and cultures, she is curious and would like to become an engineer in industrial maintenance.
– WOLBERT LOUEMBE Christopher, very curious and courteous, passionate about electronics he would like to become an electronics engineer.
– MIHINDOU MIHINDOU Allan Steed Junior is very appreciative of the exact sciences.
Support Team Gabon!
By making an unrestricted donation in the name of Team Gabon, you are joining us in spreading a passion for STEM among the youth of the world. Even if we meet our goal, every additional dollar will help ensure that every nation is represented at the 2019 FIRST Global Challenge.